In gratitude for God’s grace, we share our resources of time, talent, and treasure for the purpose of building up God’s kingdom on earth. There are many biblical models for sharing our resources, but in every case, the Scriptures are clear: God’s people are called to live with gratitude and generosity. Your gifts to SIPC are used for the work of the gospel in Beaufort and beyond.
The “donate” button will direct you to PayPal where you may make a one-time gift, a monthly gift, or a designated gift to a specific ministry area in any amount you choose.
In addition to the general fund which supports the operating budget of the congregation, Sea Island Presbyterian has six endowment funds for designated giving to specific areas of the church’s ministry. Gifts to the endowment fund can be made by check in the church office or online by specifying the fund name via the PayPal form. Endowment funds include:
- November 15 Fund: This original endowment fund was set up for general support.
- Living Memorial and Celebration Fund: This fund can be used to memorialize or honor someone or to celebrate a special event in someone’s life. The income from this fund also goes for general purposes.
- Facilities Fund: This fund will be used to improve the church’s property.
- Music Fund: This fund is used to support special music programs at SIPC.
- Land Acquisition Fund: This fund can be used to acquire additional property for the congregation.
- Scholarship Fund: This is the newest of the endowment funds and will provide scholarships for church members pursuing college or theological education.
Click here to download the SIPC College Scholarship Application.
For more information on any of these endowment funds, please contact a member of the trustees: Johnny Harvey, Kevin Cuppia, Ronny Tanner, and Peter Post.